☆ Stage II :Examination at the National level will comprise (a) Mental ability Test (MAT) and (b) Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) covering Social Sciences, Sciences, Mathematics and Language comprehensive (c) Interview. ☆ Only those candidates who qualify the written examination at the National Level will be invited for Interview.
( For the Students Studying in Class X )
2. Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
3. DO NOT take mobile phones, calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
4. The examination will be conducted in three sessions on the same day.
5. You will have to take the examination as per details given below:
-Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), which includes tests in Language comprehensive and Aptitude separately.
|Test Type||Marks||No of Questions||Duration
|Scholastic Test||Language Comprehensive Test||40||40||45|
6. Each question carries 1 (one) mark.<br/>
7. Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.<br/>
8. All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question, FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.<br/>
9. Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.<br/>
10. During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.<br/>
11. Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheets to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.<br/>
12. Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.<br/>
Full Postal Address of the candidate for despatch of admission letter:<br/>
_________________________________ PIN Code ___________________
|☆ Stage I (State)||☆ Last date for Submission of Application Form 31 August,2015|
|☆ State Level Talent Search Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands||☆ 7 November, 2015 (Saturday)|
|☆ Examination in All other States and Union Territories||☆ 8 November, 2015 (Sunday)|
|☆ Stage II (National ) NTSE Examination in All States and Union Territories||☆ 8 May, 2016 (Sunday)|